Ordering and delivery information for flower arrangements
- We only deliver floral arrangements in the San Diego area. Orders can also be picked up at our store.
- Please include the recipients phone number in the comments box of the order form.
- Please include a message to the recipient in the comments box of the order form.
- A local delivery fee will be added to each order, for each address. This fee may vary. Delivery fees are listed below. The delivery fee is taxable.
- The delivery fee plus tax will be added after your order is placed.
- Orders must be received at least 24 hours in advance.
- All purchases are subject to credit card authorization before your order is valid.
- We deliver everyday except Christmas and Thanksgiving.
- Delivery of orders to rural route addresses or cemeteries cannot be guaranteed.
**Delivery fees may change at any time, we will notify you of your delivery fee when placing an order.