Items 31-60 of 68
Items 31-60 of 68
Metal products share a distinctive look in the floral industry. Metal is not a traditional material used in floral design, but it has made its way into popularity. Providing a cheap and safe alternative to glass, many designers are starting to use metal products.
Our most popular metal products are our Galvanized metal buckets. These buckets come in a variety of sizes and are very affordable. Our other metal products include: urns, birdcages, fruit bowls, pedestals, julep cups, cubes and other centerpiece options.
Recommended Products: Metal Containers
- You will love the quality of our 15” Galvanized French Flower Bucket, the price doesn’t hurt either.
- The Silver-Plated Ice Bucket is a great addition to that baby shower you’re planning.
- Create an unforgettable look using 4.5” Mint Julep Cups and watch the compliments pour in.
- Bring style and simplicity to your party with a Burlap Covered Planter.
- Having trouble deciding on decor? Hanging Birdcage’s work great as low budget wedding decorations.
Lightweight and affordable metal products in a variety of shapes and sizes are always available at Wholesale Flowers & Supplies. As some metal products are not water tight, we advise that you test your purchase before filling it completely. If there is any leakage, use cellophane wrap or a plastic liner to keep water contained.
When ordering our metal products in bulk it is important to remember that weight and the dimensions of the box will determine shipping costs. To get a better picture on how much everything will cost, place all your desired items in your shopping cart. When you get to the shopping cart page, there will be a shipping calculator that will only ask for your zip code to get an estimated cost on freight.
If metal is not the look you are going for, check out our selection of Glass Vases and Wood Containers. We are proud to offer an array of products in varying materials. Our Decorative Accents page is a great resource for anyone from beginners to professional floral designers.